General Camp Information
- Campers must carry personal belongings in a backpack. Valley Tennis Camp will not be responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to any personal items.
- Campers must wear non-marking tennis shoes and proper tennis attire.
- For the health and safety of your child and others, please help us prevent the spread of contagious illnesses by keeping your child at home if he/she is ill.
- Valley Tennis Camp reserves the right to terminate participation in camp activities for major or continual rule infractions, at any time, without refund.
- Valley Tennis Camp will be closed in inclement weather. Paid fees will be applied to future camp participation.
- Campers 10 and under must be delivered directly to a counselor and signed in at the start of each day, not “dropped off.”
- All campers must also be signed out upon pick up. A camper will not be released to any person who is not authorized to pick them up without written permission from a parent.
- Campers must be able to apply sunscreen by themselves. We suggest spray cans and sticks.